 Events / NWBrickCon / 146
Re: The Great American Biomechanical Bricks Northern USA Tour 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 02:06:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Eric Sophie wrote:
   I’m hitting the road tonight and its North West Brick Con or Bust!

Eric, you’ve inspired me--I’m road-tripping up there myself--I just got the details worked out today. I plan on leaving Wednesday afternoon, since for me, it’s a mere 1100 miles up the coast!

Woo-hoo!

And since I’m going on my motorcycle, I need everyone to pray to their deity of choice for good weather. In fact, if there are any spirits, gods, water sprites, etc. reading this thread who control that kind of thing in the Pacific Northwest...hook a brother up! I’m just looking for, like, five days without rain!

Derek