 Events / NWBrickCon / 174
Re: NWBrickcon Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 06:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Keith Goldman wrote:
In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Keith Goldman wrote:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=534587>

Hmm, looks to me like a Keith Goldman creation . . . um, guess not . . .
Lookslike the Iron Reich has a rival (or possible ally) in the Pacific
Northwest. Awesome layout.

Ashley writes...
Keith you've got an ally!  As I just posted, your "Stations" projects rule...and
no ill-will intended.

Sorry the MOC showed up as a surprise...I can certainly understand how you would
be thinking, "Hey!  Where did that come from?"  Your original station from
BricksWest was indeed the inspiration.

I hope you will accept my apology for the surprise factor...and will note the
fact that your wall concept was extremely popular.  Same goes to Chris
Maddison...who was personally there to hear me specifically tell him his ship
was absolutely the source of inspiration.

Ashley