 Events / NWBrickCon / 169
Re: NWBrickcon Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 22:48:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Keith Goldman wrote:
I was hoping an attendee of the NWBrickcon could identify the designer of a moc
for me:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=534587>

Hmm, looks to me like a Keith Goldman creation . . . um, guess not . . . Looks
like the Iron Reich has a rival (or possible ally) in the Pacific Northwest.
Awesome layout.  I like the effect of taking a pile of plates and pinching them
together on one side to get a curved effect--he uses that in both the right-hand
wall and in the larger vehicle.  Of course, this guy got his butt kicked by
three witches:
So I don't know if the Iron Reich would want them as an ally.  :)

Bruce