 Events / BrickFest / 890
  well wishes /coverage

While I am unable to attend BrickFest(tm) this year, I am still very much looking forward to it. The coverage in previous years has been excellent. I am hoping that once again there will be live webcams[1], realtime reporting of the Brad Justus/LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage

(...) Yes... (...) I would be glad to type faster than I usually do as long as people could tolerate more than my usual number of misteaks. (1) :-), assuming that the facilities exist (last year I was able to leverage a network connection that was (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage

(...) this. (...) Go with the flow. If you're able to, be our live on the spot reporter. No need for this to be a huge production that could distract you or take away from your enjoyment.It was pretty much off the cuff last year and that was good. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage

(...) I like that idea... (...) What I meant was that because BL has a chat area it would be a good place for the dynamic part. But because it also has a chat buffer capture (if you're a moderator) I could capture what all transpired and repost it (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage

(...) Please let us know which way it turns out eventually. The news and insights that resulted from the 2001 session where very interesting. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage

(...) I was angling for transcript style coverage posted here at Lugnet. One long post, multiple posts, something... figuring that you, Larry, or whomever else might be enlisted to help would choose whatever worked best for them. If a connection is (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage

(...) Thanks for the suggestions all, I think I'll just try to do a transcript. Live if I can, else posted later. As for external questions, if you have one just bursting inside you, email someone (other than me! I ignore too much email as it is due (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage/ Thank you!

(...) [snip] Kudos to all participating, presenting, planning and covering BrickFest(tm) 2002. I am still enjoying the reports and photos appearing about this marvelous event. Larry your transcript of the LD session was superb. I, like most others, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: well wishes /coverage/ Thank you!

(...) This is a GREAT idea. It works better for creations that don't move around but even they could benefit. Just have each room get a unique letter prefix and have the room coordinator start handing out numbers as models appear. (or have a big box (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest)