 Events / BrickFest / 871
Re: Bill Changing Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:50:20 GMT

The GMU facility has a bill changer on the first floor next to the vending
machines.
It is primarily used for getting change for the on street parking meters.

How many dollars, in quarters, do you expect that you will need?

Christina Hitchcock
BrickFest 2002

Less then a week away 8^]

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Does anyone own or have access to a dollar bill changer? A $1 to 4
quarters would be fine.

Last year, Coins seemed scarce due to parking meters. I only remember
being able to get change via buying a Coke.

I *really* need a machine for special project at the Fest.

-Suz