 Events / BrickFest / 893
Re: Bill Changing Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:26:28 GMT

Constantine Hannaher wrote:
Other people have posted helpful suggestions, but I'm still wondering whether
it is the coins you want, or, as you say, the machine you need. [...]

yeah, it's as I said:

I *really* need a machine for special project at the Fest.

I don't want to say too much about the project yet.

It'd be doubly good if I had a machine there, so that people could use
it for parking meters too.

I think it's still important for folks to think about where to get coins
this year. ideas mentioned sound good.

-Suz