 Events / BrickFest / 1075
Re: Bill Changing Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 13:06:48 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

[snip]

I *really* need a machine for special project at the Fest.

I don't want to say too much about the project yet.

[snip]

-Suz

From Stephen F. Roberts' "scattered thank-you's" post, this much is revealed.
"Best use of a candy machine : Suz's candy machine full of minifigs"

Suz, it sounds wonderful.  Great idea!  I, for one, would love to hear more.
Did anyone take a photo?

regards,
sheree