 Events / BrickFest / 886
Re: Bill Changing Machine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:24:02 GMT

Other people have posted helpful suggestions, but I'm still wondering whether
it is the coins you want, or, as you say, the machine you need. After all, your
question is not "Does anyone own or have access to coins I could buy?" I do not
have such a machine, sorry.

Constantine

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Does anyone own or have access to a dollar bill changer? A $1 to 4
quarters would be fine.

Last year, Coins seemed scarce due to parking meters. I only remember
being able to get change via buying a Coke.

I *really* need a machine for special project at the Fest.

-Suz