 Events / BrickFest / 872
Re: Info about Space Lunch (was: Re: Space Outing at BFest)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:41:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Ok, here's a proposal.

   _Space Lunch_

Day:          Saturday of Brickfest
Time:          As soon as the Lego Direct presentation is done
               *crosses fingers for space Legend*
Finish:        Hopefully in the lunch hour given, although it'd probably be
                better to budget an hour and a half.
Activities:    EATIN'
Where:        The Wright Place in the Air and Space Museum.

I like that idea!!!  mm...crunchy ice cream!!!!  Which Metro Station is Air
and Space Musuem?

Anyone wanna bring some space MOCs and storm the offices?

-Scott Lyttle