 Space / 15406
Re: Space Outing at BFest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 06:26:20 GMT

rather than pin down the time NOW
how about if we pin down a meeting
place and time for all of us at BFest
and then we can discuss our schedules

I know I have to keep mine pretty open
during the day on Saturday

evening might be better...

-paul

Message is in Reply To:
  Re: Space Outing at BFest

(...) Well it's been talked about a bit to have a space lunch at the Air and Space Museum restaurant (The Wright Place) on Saturday. It's a short hop via Metro from what I understand, and they're fast about service (again from what I hear). It would (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)