 Events / BrickFest / 7
  schedule talk...

...So this is a time to bring it up... You've listed the basic things on the "schedule"... but what else do we add/who volunteers to do a talk? (most of this post is incoherent free associating... just babbling to see what ideas come out... feel (...) (23 years ago, 16-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:stimdtovi5mcthb...4ax.com... (...) demonstrations (...) I'm thinking an hour on Saturday afternoon, so we'll have the crowds at a peak for the weekend. This year it may be Q&A, but (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

Hi there.. Stephen or interested person, Would someone in WAMALUG be able to bring a PC for LCAD demos? (23 years ago, 20-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

(...) [...] Are you looking for ideas regarding discussion topics? I'm interested in talking to people about some thing(s) related to LUGNET. I could go into more detail here if folks want to brainstorm about that. -Suz (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

(...) Yes, please do give more details, and yes, I'd be interesting in brainstorming... An interesting idea would be discussing the original administrative plan (URL), how has progress been going for it in your eyes, what objectives and goals have (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

(...) good. will do. (...) Yes, that would be nice. It is so much easier to talk in person about stuff like that. It would require Todd's involvement too, as we have different areas of responsibility. (...) 'The nature of community' is a topic I've (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

(...) ...Feel free to brainstorm. I had brought up the topic for just that purpose. I figured anyone paying attention here would be most interested in making BrickFest work well so us knocking around ideas and brainstorming about possibilities is a (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

(...) <nod> Naturally. Suz, Do you feel like you have accomplished a good amount of things within the 2+ years that lugnet has been running? Todd, what about you? Do you feel like enough was accomplished? More/less than you hoped? (...) Yeah, I see (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: schedule talk...

(...) I'm happy with where things are at, but I'd be happier if more were crossed off my list. At the moment, I have more time to devote to LUGNET than probably ever before. I'm enjoying finishing up little things that were sitting partially done. (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)