 Events / BrickFest / 3282 (-10)
  Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

(...) Being that the space assigned for the Brick Bazaar is rather limited and the number of available tables is also limited, I have to agree that the Brick Bazaar is all booked up. The requested table count is already higher than the number of (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

(...) Oh, Yes! (^^) Wheee! (...) Who are they? I'm sorry. I can't find a list. :-\ Also, do you think they would rather not be contacted prior to the event about their stock? I'd love to see some lists of what they'd be bringing, but I can imagine (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Heads up

Me and my lovely bride will be arriving sometime Thursday evening. I wanted to make this post to get the initial shock value over and done with. I have a black eye. Yep, I got me a shiner. No, Leah didn't do it. :P I would rather not have to explain (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Deadline fast Approaching & What to bring with you

Today is the deadline. Almost forgot, but I just emailed my Build the Trust entry form to Lego. (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

Much snippage (...) Clarification: It looks like we are in fact at capacity and out of space for additional vendors. I'm not sure the table registration request function can be turned off on the site, we're looking into it but we may not be able to (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

(...) It's part of the overall site registration process. Assuming you're registered (hopefully you are, as registration, I believe, is closed), log in and go here: (URL) press "edit" on your list of items, which should bring you here: (URL) add a (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

(...) Hey Kevin (or whomever)-- Who's handling this registration of vendors? Is that over? The BF site doesn't have any kind of signup that I've been able to find. Or do we just sort of show up? I do want to sell some parts to defray my costs, but (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest?

Hey guys, According to (URL) Jake's blog>, Steven Combs (of the BimPcast) will be posting a podcast of the audio from the keynote speech over at (URL) Bricks in my Pocket>. The notes that Jake has prepared for his speech will also be posted at (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  BrickFest -- Bring Your MOC's Bring Your Money!

BrickFest starts up in just a few short days. I hope you are all as excited as I am to be participating in such a great convention. As you make your final preparations for traveling, don't forget to pack all your MOC's and all those last-minute (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: Web Broadcast of Brickfest?

(...) Hi Elroy, I was hoping someone was going to jump in and say "I'll be doing something this year with my Powerbook G4, Firewire camera, XServe Cluster and Darwin Streaming Server" but I guess not... I was the guy who put together the 2002 and (...) (19 years ago, 9-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact