 Events / BrickFest / 3280
3279  |  3281
Subject:
Heads up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 15:00:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Me and my lovely bride will be arriving sometime Thursday evening.  I wanted
to make this post to get the initial shock value over and done with.  I have
a black eye.  Yep, I got me a shiner.  No, Leah didn't do it. :P  I would
rather not have to explain it as I see it as no one's business but my own.

I would appreciate if we get the whole uncomfortable-ness out of the way
before this weekend so I can have a good time too.  I'd rather not be in
photos, but I will try to turn the other cheek if I need to be. :)

No modding will be done onsite this year.  I will take orders!

See you all soon!

Rob
www.brickmodder.net