 Events / BrickFest / 3296
Re: Heads up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:45:44 GMT

Scott Lyttle wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Rob Hendrix wrote:
Me and my lovely bride will be arriving sometime Thursday evening.  I
wanted
to make this post to get the initial shock value over and done with.  I
have
a black eye.  Yep, I got me a shiner.  No, Leah didn't do it. :P  I would
rather not have to explain it as I see it as no one's business but my
own.

Darnit, Rob, how many times have I told you to wear eye protection when
using a
Dremel tool?  ;)

Nah, it was a minifig that just wouldn't take Rob's abuse without putting up
a good fight. But I'm sure Rob won out in the end ;)
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/