 Events / BrickFest / 226
Re: MOC display space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 01:26:18 GMT

Christina Hitchcock wrote:

The WAMALUG tables are supposed to be there. We have 25 tables and each
table holds 16 32x32 baseplates.  I anticipate some spillage onto the other
tables and possibly onto the floor.

that's an arrangement of 4x4 baseplates for those not in the know...

I know and have heard of at least two airports, two mountains, 10 downtown
buildings, and of whole town/city blocks that people are planning on
brining.  If it is decided to include these we may need to utilize the floor
space.

People may think I am really goofy here, but if everyone decided to bring at
least one structure (I know some of you are binging more than that), we
could create an amazing/huge layout.  It all depends, and is up to the
participants.

that would be really cool!  My problem is that my current town section
has the track raised up about ten bricks higher than the town.  I guess
I should build ramps or something. :/

-chris

The only drawback is that the train room will only be available Friday and
Saturday.  Whatever is created will need to be dismantled/moved Saturday
night :-/

Christina Hitchcock