 Events / BrickFest / 225
224  |  226
Subject:
Mecha at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 01:12:25 GMT

Hey all, I was wondering who all from the .build.mecha corner of lugnet is
gonna be at the fest.  I've got a bunch of minimechs (shameless plug here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4124 ), most of whom will be
making it to the fest for display, along with a few other newer ones.  I
think it'd be kinda cool to display everybody's, and if enough of people
were there to talk about it, maybe even have a sort of "unofficial" workshop
on mech building, big and small.  Let's hear some ideas folks.
-Chris