 Events / BrickFest / 236
Re: Mecha at Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:55:32 GMT

"Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Hey all, I was wondering who all from the .build.mecha corner of lugnet is
gonna be at the fest.  I've got a bunch of minimechs (shameless plug here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4124 ), most of whom will be
making it to the fest for display, along with a few other newer ones.  I
think it'd be kinda cool to display everybody's, and if enough of people
were there to talk about it, maybe even have a sort of "unofficial" workshop
on mech building, big and small.  Let's hear some ideas folks.

...I don't know how many mecha builders are going to be there (tho
unfortunately, some of the "big names" cant make it this year :-( But I'm sure
your mecha will make a big hit (and be _way_ cool to watch in a brickwars game!
:-) I cant wait to see them in person.
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org