 Events / BrickFest / 211
Re: MOC display space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:27:43 GMT

"Jake McKee" <sink@countersinkdg.com> wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, James Trobaugh writes:
I know this might be a lot to ask, but it never hurts to ask, can you
somehow update the "list of attendies" to show who has requested MOC space?
I forgot if I requested some space or not. Also if we're bringing train MOCs
will there be room for them on the train layout? Or will they be displayed
elsewhere?

Good question about the train layout. I was planning on bringing a few cars,
hopefully to run on the layout. Is this kosher?

...While I cant speak for sure, but yes to both questions. The idea is to have
enough train table space that buildings and train related things can be
displayed. And we should have enough track that everyone's cars can be both
displayed and run.

...For just raw display, I'd _love_ to just have a few tables long of just side
by side track and all the cars, trains, and rail MOCs all lined up covering it
all :-)
---
wubwub
wubwub@wildlink.com
www.sitcatsit.com   <-- a guy and his cat
www.wildlink.com    <-- the wildlinks

BrickFest 2001!
The AFOL Community's Premier Fan Run Event!
www.brickfest.org