 Events / BrickFest / *2043 (-10)
  Re: Brickfest question

Crossposted to events.brickfest since I THINK you're asking about BrickFest PDX not NWBrickCon. (...) As to your questions ... Some reading of the archives of events.brickfest might be helpful in giving more detail... I don't want to sound (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Seeking session/expo coordinators for sculpture/mosaic, castle, mindstorms/technic/robotics

The BrickFest PDX organizing committee is seeking session/expo volunteers for the following areas: Sculpture/Mosaic Castle Mindstorms/Technic/Robotics These are important areas that don't yet have dedicated coordinators. If you're planning to attend (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX) !

  Re: BrickFest PDX Hotels

Steve Barile recently scoped out a few of the hotels and the BrickFest PDX web site now has updated hotel information. (URL) Red Lion has been selected as the Hotel of choice for the event. It is located across the northeast corner from the Oregon (...) (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BF 2003 Container Swap

(...) IIRC, you're a member of the nascent M>LTC, right? The containers are the standard 4x8 containers that LEGO uses. (1) These are somewhat on the small side, especially for clubs that work in 8 wide, but it's sort of tradition at this point. (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

  Re: BrickFest? PDX website & registration launch!!!

(...) Hey Cool! I was perusing the "who's coming" section of the BrickFest PDX web site and saw that Rene Hoffmeister, creator of (URL) 1000Steine>, Germany's answer to LUGNET, is registered to attend! That's awesome! I hope more Europeans (...) (21 years ago, 15-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Brickfest PDX Hotels

"Scott Lyttle" <datafx7@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HoB4os.1EAA@lugnet.com... (...) Convention (...) 1 (...) got the (...) I'm not a local but since the company I work for is based in Portland I get there quite a bit and I am always in a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Brickfest PDX Hotels

Can any locals comment on the state of the hotels around the Portland Convention Center? I've noticed the Holiday Inn is now apparently a Red Lion. The Inn at the Convention Center apparently used to be Best Western, got a 1 star rating, and Best (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: BrickFest™ PDX website & registration launch!!!

URL for non FTX friendly systems: (...) (21 years ago, 13-Nov-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Call for LDraw/CAD Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004 Its time to start looking forward to (URL) BrickFest™ PDX 2004>! Its hard to believe that in just four short months, this event will be upon us. Therefore, I'm soliciting LDraw/LEGO CAD (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004

Call for Train Related Presentations at BrickFest™ PDX 2004 If you've ever been to a Brickfest, you know it is loads of fun. A big part of the fun is the opportunity to learn from each other... and BrickFest PDX will be no different, learning (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact