 Events / BrickFest / *1273 (-20)
  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I see. Thanks for the info. I do find it sort of odd that the website says registration will be open in April and it is already the 23rd. Hence my comment. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Registration for BrickFest hasn't opened yet. They'll announce it when it opens. HTH, -Tim (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

Is it just me or is it not possible to register from the brickfest website. I am going to try and make arrangements to attend. That would be my first actual meeting of some fellow AFOLs. If I can go, I will be coming by car, so I could probably (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I plan on attending, and hope to bring at least one moon base module. Frank (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HDs09K.v5w@lugnet.com... (...) building! (...) If I'm able to go, I might be able to bring two. (The Moonbase Malldule and another) -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

I'll bring a regular-sized moonbase. I have no idea what kind of building/ theme it will be, but I'm sure I can build 1 moonbase by August. Now, it's OK if I use all my gray on some other project and make my moonbase all yellow, right? David "Fuzzy" (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Luna Spire super-module is coming...I just need to build 4 more corridors for it so that more than two people can attach to it. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) I am planning on re-doing my never completed Space restaurant for the NILTC layout. I plan to make it convertible between Moonbase and the train layout (perhaps detachable corridors). I hope it will be done in time for BrickFest, and I hope my (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Yo. Starbucks and maybe another. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

  BRICKFEST MOONBASE

It's about time to start thinking about the Brickfest Moonbase. NWBCon had around 40 Modules for the first ever Fest Moonbase display....and I'm thinking Brickfest can *at least* match that. I don't want to talk about BricksWest...I think they had (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: BrickFest Hotel info

(...) Any idea which hotel is which? (if you We're coming up Thursday but not staying at the Hilton due to the higher rate there Thursday night. Chris <>< (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) I will second that! First-timer at BF, and would enjoy viewing the Neb first hand. That's me... :) -H. (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  BrickFest Hotel info

I've been getting a few questions about hotels near the event location. For those of you that will be attending BrickFest for the first time, the BrickFest event is held at the George Mason University - Arlington Campus. The closest hotels to GMU (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.people)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

<snip> (...) I, for one, haven't ever been to a Brickfest, am planning to attend this one, and would *LOVE* to see the Nebuchadnezzar in person. Staring at pictures on the internet just doesn't do it justice. also, I'm planning a moonbase module to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) space to transport, the mountain that I'd discussed at Brickfest last year. I'd still like to do it, but I have so many other projects I'm already planning on bringing along that the Jeep is going to be stuffed. Bram may have to ride on the (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

"Nick Kappatos" <nkappatos@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HD3vD3.1CCs@lugnet.com... (...) two (...) on (...) Well, we can't have a Moonbase that looks uninhabitated. The landing pads and moon-surface could use some space-crafts and small (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

I was in the room, but because I suck, I have no completed builds, just two ideas that aren't past the drawing stage. I do remember we discussed having the base, then a wrap-around section to the landing pad area, so that cargo ships & the like (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?

(...) I've detailed a few things (with pictures) about my trip last year: (URL) was witness to this :-) and was there when I opened my cases and discovered the damage. -TJ (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) I'll have a couple of modules in tow. Anyone bringin' any monorail stuff? I may have a PCS monorail done by then. :-) I've also got a bit o' track as well. Chris <>< (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: whats going on with our BF-MB plans? (was Re: Anyone going to Brickfest?)

(...) I still have Starbucks built, so I can bring that. You guys have to compete with this, however: (URL) Admiral (21 years ago, 9-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact