 Events / 533
532  |  534
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:24:05 GMT

Hi folks,

Mark it on your calendars, put it in your PalmPilot, scribble it on your
hand if you have to-Saturday, February 23rd, 2002 is now confirmed for
rtlToronto10: ProjectX*, the tenth rtlToronto Lego event.

Being such a special occassion (okay, it's not REALLY special, because we've
done really only seven robotics events, two train, 15+ dinners) rtlToronto10
will feature a very cool new contest: ProjectX.  The goal is to build a
robot that can take an arbitrary geometric pattern of blocks in a 4x4 grid,
and rearrange them into an X shape.  Sounds easy, right?  It isn't.

If you're into Mindstorms and in the GTA, or at least can drive to the GTA
in February, check out our website and start building your robot!  If not,
but you still want to come and watch, come on out on February 23rd and cheer
on your favourite robot builders in this Very Special rtlToronto Event (tm).

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022302-rules.html

Chris Magno
Calum Tsang

* - ProjectX was originally named Hey, Mister!  But no one who hasn't been
around rtlToronto got it, so...