 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2908
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 05:16:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
What happened in rtlToronto9?  I cannot find any photos on brickshelf and there
were no talks about it at all.

Ummmm,

R9 was GREAT!!!  I'm sure there are a lot of

Calum????

Uh yeah.  I'll put them up when I have the time.  Do you ever sit down at
your PC when you get home and realize, you know, I spent 8-10 hours in front
of the PC at work?  That's how it feels lately.  Low activation enegry.

How about some nice photos of Union Station and some Via Rail F40PH2's?

Calum