 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2915
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 04:45:51 GMT

Yeah.  Again in a factory we will not have a hand optimized raw pattern handed
to the robot.

For example a robot scan the blocks column by column, so the owner may want to
rotate
1001
0110
0110
0110 (pattern A)
into
0001
1110
1110
0001 (pattern A1)

OK, I understand now.  This is a valid point.  And it is easy enuff to
correct for.  I'm sure all the bot's will have some designated cell 1.
With that said, who among us would stoop to the point of doing something
so..... un lego like???

:)

Chris
Pretend this says something funny