 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2907
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto10: Project X Lego Event Confirmed for February 23rd, 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2001 05:11:22 GMT

What happened in rtlToronto9?  I cannot find any photos on brickshelf and there
were no talks about it at all.

Ummmm,

R9 was GREAT!!!  I'm sure there are a lot of

Calum????

--
Chris
Pretend this says something funny