 Events / 5
Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 19:29:06 GMT

In lugnet.events, Todd Lehman writes:
[...]
Anyway, for cost reasons, it's clear that a photocopied half-page is the way
to go.  And it can say a lot more too.  I'll print these here in Boston and
ship them to California sometime next week.
[...]

I forgot to mention -- I'm comparing black & white photocopied pages against
color business-sized cards.  A business-sized card is too small not to use
color -- basically all that there would be room for is a logo and a URL --
and it would look terrible in black & white.  OTOH, some initial tests of a
black & white half-page look great in black & white (IMHO).

--Todd