 Events / 10
Re: For Kidvention -- What is LUGNET?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 01:11:43 GMT

In lugnet.events, Shiri Dori writes:
<snip>
* What are the best 3 things about LUGNET?

1. The people + sense of community
2. The diversity, together with the one common interest (LEGO, of course)
3. The ability to share your creations and to see other people's

* What are the best 10 things about LUGNET?

4. The commitment that Todd and Suz put forth, and are working hard every day
for our benefit
5. The information
6. The awesome satisfaction that you get when you post your creations and get
positive feedback as well as suggestions and ideas for improvement
7. The various groups for specific topics
8. The market
9. The off-topic groups
10. The membership pages

Oh, I forgot CLSOTW. I don't know where I'd put it, but somewhere in there.

-Shiri