 Events / 2469
Re: LEGO Quality Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:55:38 GMT

Great that you and Lego know about  it, Just a shame nothing has happened to
improve in the last couple of years.  I am still getting boxes crushed and sets
with damaged parts.  But of course, everyone knows about the problem, so I guess
we shouldn't mention it, nor the Lego Ambassadors regardless of what is stil
happening, let it rest and accept poor quality.  John P

I think it's kind of cool that BrickFair is offering people the
opportunity to actually talk with LEGO about these things.

I suspect LEGO's quality control dept will be happy to listen, and the
more people that comment, the more weight it will carry.  However, if
Tim (and LAs) keeps going to Bjarke saying the same thing, it won't
have the same effect.

If you want to talk directly to someone about it, simply show up at
BrickFair.  That's one of the perks of going to events like this.

Steve