 Events / 2467
Re: LEGO Quality Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 2008 04:50:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.events, John Patterson wrote:

   Well, I wish I could come. I thought that the Lego Ambassidors were there to bring concerns to Lego. Perhaps I am wrong on this. These problems have been brought up many times in the past. John P

I’d say it’s a pretty safe bet that they’re aware of them. What else do you think a Quality Engineer spends his time doing?