 Events / *461 (-20)
  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Actually, I think a variety would be wonderful. Johnny Cash anyone?<1> (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I think any of Rob Zombie's records lend themselves to Fright Knights, so why not? (I also think his brother's band, Powerman 5000, works really well for space) Fritz (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) Actually, what would be REALLY cool, is for people like me who have all the inspirations and details posted on their web page, to have networked PC's nearby some of the larger collections that can point to personal web pages. (wow, what an (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes: <snip> (...) Bummer. Will there be an alternate location to display train/town stuff on Sunday? jt (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mecha at Brickfest?

Why not just build a giant mecha and fly yourself there? :) Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Mecha at Brickfest?

I'm still waiting for the "Fly Mark To Brickfest" fund to come through. Oh well, maybe next year. :^( ~Mark "No NNTP for you!" Sandlin (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) The first thing I would like to ask is how many of the 25 tables will be use by WAMALUG/WAMALTC members? How about one 4x4 table per out of town LUG/LTC? I am also guessing that the tables are square 4x4 baseplates or 40x40 inch? Then we all (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mecha at Brickfest?

wow nice mechs! suprised on number of ways you made em -- And they said 'Computers will never be in general use' "Xcalabur" <Xcalabur@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:GF5Kop.6F8@lugnet.com... (...) be (...) workshop (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Mecha at Brickfest?

Chris, we Mech guys have been kicking around the Idea of going next year because we just can'y make it this year. We already have some ideas about doing somthing simular to what you have suggested. Since Some of us just can't make it this year, (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) that's an arrangement of 4x4 baseplates for those not in the know... (...) that would be really cool! My problem is that my current town section has the track raised up about ten bricks higher than the town. I guess I should build ramps or (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Mecha at Brickfest?

Hey all, I was wondering who all from the .build.mecha corner of lugnet is gonna be at the fest. I've got a bunch of minimechs (shameless plug here: (URL) ), most of whom will be making it to the fest for display, along with a few other newer ones. (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) The WAMALUG tables are supposed to be there. We have 25 tables and each table holds 16 32x32 baseplates. I anticipate some spillage onto the other tables and possibly onto the floor. I know and have heard of at least two airports, two (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Weeellll, you've always got my perennial fave, good old <hick turned on> Country. </hick> 10 bucks says I'm the *only* one who wants this[1]. ;-) -Chris [1] Just in case anyone else does like country, I am not yet 21, hence gambling is still (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) I'll be at brickfest and have some experiance setting up large layouts. I plan on bringing an 256 stud long town section with a train running through it and some 8wide rolling stock/engines along with track. Are the wamalug train tables going (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) Jake I have setup a 24ft.X 24ft display for our last GATS show and am designing(with Steve R.) our next one (20x30)which happens to be the week after Brickfest.What kind of room size wise do we have and what are people bringing? I was only (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) I've always been partial to White Zombie and Lords of Acid..hehee :-) but I don't think either fit with the CW mood, not to mention the University Setting :-/ Christina (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) YESSSSSSSS!!!!! We'll be a pair of odd men out(especially listening to System of a Down). I'll bring some of my collection and see (...) Can't wait to see your stuff! (...) Fritz (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest

(...) Hey can I be the odd man out too? I like listening to heavy stuff while I'm building too (Metallica, Disturbed, System of a Down, and Tool is okay too). I still love listening to soundtracks though and I think that would fit the atmosphere (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: MOC display space

(...) I am cross posting this to .trains to see if anyone who is coming to Brickfest may also have some experience setting up a train layout. Any takers? Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest Update 6/18/01

What does the new little blue "^" by some of the names mean? jt (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jun-01, to lugnet.events.brickfest)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact