Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:21:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Shiri Dori writes:
Hey guys,

This is just to let you know that we are planning on having music at the
Castle room during the Gathering. Since we at .castle have, repeatedly and
consistently, mentioned music bringing inspiration, it makes a lot of sense
to bring our favorite insipring music and play it while having fun, dreaming
up ideas and cooking up plots for CW. Craig will, hopefully, be supplying
the boombox, but if someone more local could help out with that, that'd be
great! Please LMK. And everyone is *certainly* welcome to bring in their
fave CDs, etc. I recommend putting your name on them somewhere though...

Peace out,
-Shiri Dori (who has the same initials as Scooby Doo)

Weeellll, you've always got my perennial fave, good old <hick turned on>
Country. </hick>  10 bucks says I'm the *only* one who wants this[1]. ;-)

-Chris

[1] Just in case anyone else does like country, I am not yet 21, hence
gambling is still illegal for me.  Sorry, you're out $10. :-)