Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 17:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Todd Lehman writes:

That sounds like a lot of fun!  Somewhere, I have a recording of JS Bach's
Toccata and Fugue in D Minor -- I'll see if I can find the CD!

--Todd

Toccata and Fugue -  We must be doing a Vincent Price B-Movie castle.  LOL

For castle, you really need a good Verdi Opera set in 15th/16th century Italy
or Spain.  Il Trovatore is perfect.  But somehow, I'd don't think a lot of
people would like the music.  :')

So, I'll bring Dvorak's Slavonic Dances and Anderson's Irish Suite.