Re: Music in the Castle room during Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 11:40:58 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Noeckel writes:

And the battle song from Excalibur is great as well. The really famous
classical one…

Carmina Burana, by Carl Orff.  Just the opening and closing piece 'O
Fortuna' was used in Excalibur, but the rest is worth a listen as well...
monks, yes, but singing rather unmonkly things!  Turn 'O Fortuna' up on bust
or you won't hear the next piece.

I'll make it to a Brickfest one of these years, but I'll add the soundtrack
to 'Ladyhawke' to the recommendations list.  Good background for action
scenes, mostly.  Have fun, looking forward to the pictures.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective