 Duplo / *571 (-20)
  Re: Review of 2942 Explore Logic (Duplo) Play House

(...) I was worried that the parents might not like the working (...) Hi Kerry, thnaks for the extensive review, I have bought this set in Denmark, and in my set the doorbell DO sound like a "ding-dong", and DO irritate adults the 100th time!! It (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.duplo)

  Review of 2942 Explore Logic (Duplo) Play House

Set #: 2942 Theme: Explore Logic (Duplo) Play House Set name: Play House (a bit unimaginative) URL: (URL) 3-6, 89 pieces, 4 figures. (C) 2000, no instruction manual. Price Range: US$70 on Shop@Home, bought retail in Australia for about A$100. As an (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-03, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.duplo)

  FS/FT: Lots of Duplo Parts and Sets

I have several sets of Duplo, plus lots of parts, animals and figures for sale or trade on my web site at: www.cyberis.net/~tco...s/sale.htm Take a look and check back often. I update frequently. Sincerely, Tim (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  DUPLO creations at NWBrickCon

Just for fun, I intend to bring some DUPLO creations to the NWBrickCon. I hope to show off the creative potential of what seem to be underrated bricks. So far I have built a 20 inch wide by 18 inch tall bust of an alien, a bust of a human and a (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.duplo)

  Are the printed walls in the new Playhouse #3620 cardboard?

Or are they some kind of plastic? Doesn't seem like they would last 5 minutes if they're cardboard (well not with our kids anyway!) Matt (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo eggs for anyone interested

I have 2-3 full cases (12 eggs per case, basically 3 of each of the 4 types of eggs) left from a batch of 6 cases I found at a local supplier. 3$ per egg or 35 USD per case. I didn't want to wait till they did the 50% off discount since then there (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Duplo WTC Memorial

(...) I think it's a very eloquent statement. Well done. My thoughts are with you. Joe Meno (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Duplo WTC Memorial

(URL) created this little memorial out of Duplo. Originally it was just the tattered American flag. (I don’t have much white Duplo.) I wanted to have the towers in the flag but couldn’t decide how to do it, since I only had the basic Duplo colors, I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: LEGO Suggested Ages of Play

(...) Decide for yourself. One Step Ahead (and I'm sure other vendors) makes a simple choking hazard tester that's great for evaluating small toys. There are lots of Primo/Baby stacking toys available. Also, check out the new Explorer musical toys. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.duplo, lugnet.primo)

  Updates to the DUPLO Printed Brick Database

During the last few weeks the DUPLO Printed Brick Database here on LUGNET has been updated a few times. I have received several information updates and pictures of older bricks from Christian Boeker and Sabine Mayrhofer. Some recent purchases of Bob (...) (22 years ago, 3-Sep-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general) !

  New DUPLO bucket 4086

Hi, To my big surprice I saw a DUPLO (actually, Explore) bucket today, with the number 4086. This is the first time DUPLO moves into the 4xxx-numbers. The bucket itself contained 90 bricks, mostly basic bricks, with some trans-blue 2x4 and 2x2. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Poll example on member page: DinoTron mecha

OK, here's an example of a poll included right onto a LUGNET member page: (URL) do this, I simply added [Poll 14] at the bottom of that page. And then the system displays the poll automatically when it renders the FTX[1] into HTML. Any poll can be (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.duplo) !

  New Explore sets, 3615

The new Explore sets are now promoted in Denmark; TRU has some of them on sale, e.g. 3615 Theatre. I don't like all the cardboards - they won't last long in the hands of a 3-year old. Anyway, there are some nice things in this set, such as swords (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.castle)

  Bob The Builder's Cat, Pilchard/ chart

While bumbling around, I found a knitting chart for Pilchard, Bob The Builder's Cat. It could be used for a Lego mosaic also. (URL) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) They have to not be able to fit down a tube of a certain diameter, which I gather is slightly larger than the size of a baby's windpipe or esophagus. Adrian (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: 4085 Bucket (Explore)

(...) How do they test it? I'd hate to be one of the babies in their panel of experts... Chris (22 years ago, 28-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

(...) I bought one yesterday (in Copenhagen); it's number is 4082. All the red and light green bricks were imprinted with "Duplo", while all the blue and yellow and trans-blue bricks has "Lego" imprints. Arne (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO stops DUPLO

(...) I just saw this bucket today too. It's different in its construction from prior buckets. It lacks a handle, having instead a curved lip around the rim. Also, the studs on the lid said, "LEGO" rather than "DUPLO". I was a little frustrated by (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: A little more info on Explore

(...) Did anyone else notice, that 3273 Lofty has changed? In 2001 Duplo version Lofty sports a grab, but in 2002 Explore version it's been replaced with a hook! I can't see any reason for this change?!?? Arne, Copenhagen (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo)

  Re: LEGO Explore and independent toy sellers

"Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com> wrote in message news:AF54FE8A-8833-1...ate.com... [ ... snippage ... ] (...) In my area (Raleigh, NC) it seems that the smaller toy stores have been the first to get some of the new LEGO sets, specifically the (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jun-02, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact