 Events / NWBrickCon / 52
51  |  53
Subject:
DUPLO creations at NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.duplo
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 02:56:10 GMT

Just for fun, I intend to bring some DUPLO creations to the NWBrickCon.  I
hope to show off the creative potential of what seem to be underrated
bricks.  So far I have built a 20 inch wide by 18 inch tall bust of an
alien, a bust of a human and a flower garden. Indeed these bricks are
blocky, but the creations should turn a smile.

I invite fellow Pacific Northwesterners and attendees to submit/bring their
creations as well.

Ashley Glennon
SEALUG