 Events / NWBrickCon / 53
52  |  54
Subject:
Animation Seminar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 07:13:02 GMT

Attendees-

Hello there!  My name is Seth Rotkin, and I run Cool Brick Movies
[http://www.coolbrickmovies.com].  As some of you know, I'll be giving a
LEGO animation seminar at NWBrickCon, and I'll be focusing a lot on
encourporating your MOCs and buildings into movies [ie making them
"animation safe"].

I'm sure that you'll also see me around the event.  If anyone is interested
in seeing their own creations in motion, please feel free to bring them to
the event.  Catch me around, and I'll be sure to show you how to, and do, a
quick film with your creations!  If anyone is considering doing this, just
find me the first day or e-mail me before the event at
coolbrickmovies@hotmail.com

I can't wait to see everyone at the event!

-Seth Rotkin