 Events / NWBrickCon / 54
53  |  55
Subject:
NWBrickCon Registration Deadline for T-Shirts approaching
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:51:34 GMT

The registration deadline for NWBrickCon is fast approaching. There's only a
week left for registering, and if you'd like to have a t-shirt, your
registration needs to be in the mail by Wednesday.

If you haven't registered yet, please do so now. Go to
http://www.sealug.org/nwbrickconregistration.html and print and fill out the
form, mailing it and your check.

Remember:
  Postmark by Wednesday September 25th if you want a t-shirt.

  Postmark by Saturday September 28th if you want to attend any of the
classes, games, etc.

Also, if anyone has registered, but has not received a confirmation email
from me, please let me know. I want to make sure that registrations aren't
getting lost in the mail.

--
  David Schilling