 Events / NWBrickCon / 55
54  |  56
Subject:
Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 16:13:47 GMT

Are you coming to NWBrickCon?  We want to know what you plan to bring.
Three reasons mostly.  We want to use our space efficently, we want to make
little tent cards for your creation, and we don't want to loose anything.

If you're coming, please register your MOC.  To do this call Dan Parker at
his 24 HR phone number 1-866-845-4656.

We want to know:
*Name of MOC
*Name of Builder
*SHORT description (if you want this on the card please indicate that and
make your message one line or less)
*Total number of MOCS you are planning to bring.

Unfortunately Dan if offline at the moment but if you would rather e-mail
the information please send it to me, Mark Neumann
(snowleopard@foxinternet.net), and I will make sure the right people get it.
Please put "NWBRICKCON MOC" in the subject line.

Thanks gang!

Mark Neumann