 Events / NWBrickCon / 56
RE: Register you MOCs for NWBrickCon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 17:29:04 GMT

Mark Neuman writes:
Are you coming to NWBrickCon?  We want to know what you plan
to bring. Three reasons mostly.  We want to use our space
efficently, we want to make little tent cards for your
creation, and we don't want to loose anything.

Problem is, what I bring largely depends upon what I can pack.  And I
won't be packing until the night before I leave, most likely.  It seems
kind of a waste of time to have me tell you everything I could possibly
be bringing.  What should I do?
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu