 Duplo / 565
564  |  566
Subject:
Updates to the DUPLO Printed Brick Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 18:43:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

During the last few weeks the DUPLO Printed Brick Database here on LUGNET
has been updated a few times.  I have received several information updates
and pictures of older bricks from Christian Boeker and Sabine Mayrhofer.
Some recent purchases of Bob the Builder sets also added several bricks to
my own personal collection.  Overall, I believe around twenty new bricks
have been added to the database since the last big update.  I believe that,
with only a couple of exceptions, every brick now has either a picture or
set reference to go along with its listing.

The other big change to the database, is that I decided to split it up into
four separate pages.  I wanted to have one page that was solely devoted to
the 1x2x2 bricks since bricks of this size are my main interest.

So I changed the original page (see below for link) to an index page, and
from that page you can now access three separate pages for 1x2x2, 2x2 and
2x4 DUPLO Printed bricks.  The main page gives the total number of bricks
currently found on each page.  In the near future I'll create a fourth page
for showing off pictures of some of the odd-shaped printed bricks.

I think the pages are more visually pleasing then they were previously with
different sizes of bricks causing the column sizes to vary.  Hopefully folks
will find these pages easy and enjoyable to look at.

Please let me know if you see anything that needs correcting on these pages
or if you have any info or pictures to add. Thanks.

Enjoy!

Greg

Link to DUPLO Printed Brick Database:
http://www.lugnet.com/duplo/~250/printedbricks