 Dear LEGO / 5052 (-20)
  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> wrote in message news:IAJ2zM.5C3@lugnet.com... (...) I also strongly disagree to the above letter and can assure you that it does NOT speak for all AFOL's Average yearly spend on Lego prior to (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I didn't snip anything, so this whole post is rather long... (...) In essence, your objection is simple; you do not care for the new colors. Your reasons may be complex and numerous, but if your intent is to communicate your displeasure, then an (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

In lugnet.general, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote: SNIP (...) I am going to assume the above is a mistranslation from the original German version. Please correct it so it more properly reads (for example): (...) As it currently reads, the letter (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

I agree with the letter above and sign it! Bram Lambrecht (22), Berkeley, CA (USA), I have not purchased any sets containing the new colors. (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: parts pack request

(...) Christian, I'm in favor of you expressing a negative opinion; in fact, I encourage it. However a better method of disagreeing and a better way to get people to actually read your dissenting view is to write these thoughts in a non-sarcastic, (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: parts pack request

(...) SNIP (...) I really like this idea, and would love to see it happen. I'd buy some, if it were priced reasonably (say $10-$12 for a 100-item package). To help determine which color is which, without getting into naming colors, an alteration (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) <snip> I strongly disagree with the above letter. David Koudys (37), Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, $2000.00+ per year since 1990's, up to and including 2004, and no signs of abating in future years due to 'the colour issue'. (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I agree to the above letter. Bryan Wong (27), Vancouver BC, Canada, > CAD$1000 for pre-2004 sets, $0 for post-2004 sets. (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

(...) I agree with the letter above and sign it! Reinhard Beneke (35), Hardegsen (Germany), >6000.00 Eur per year since 1997, 1341.21 Eur in 2004 (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.color, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for your signs! (no discussions here please)

___...___ February 2005 To Mr. Jørgen Vig Knudstorp CEO of LEGO Company Billund Denmark Dear Mr. Knudstorp, we are writing to you, the highest authority of LEGO Company, in order to express a matter of utmost importance for our community. We, the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Open letter to the CEO of the LEGO Company / Call for discussion!

Dear LEGO® Fans! Below you will find an open letter to the LEGO Company’s CEO. The Intention of the letter is the urgend wish to get back our SYSTEM grey back. I will post this letter 2 times: the second posting is meant to put your name under it. I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.space, lugnet.castle, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.color) !!

  Re: parts pack request

"Christian Treczoks" <ct@braehler.com> wrote in message news:IAILC5.1vH3@lugnet.com... (...) Actually, this idea probably doesn't make any sense for LEGO, being that the ONLY people interested in this would be AFOL's and even then probably only a (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: parts pack request

(...) Hi, Ben, I thought of such a set, too (although I thought of tiles 2x2 with a number printed on them, but bricks 2x4 have definitely more style). Nonetheless, this won't happen, because a) It would make sense. And ideas that make sense don't (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Hats off to Jake!

In lugnet.trains, Steven Barile wrote: (snip) I'll third that sentiment (and spotlight it!) (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: parts pack request

<snip> (...) AMEN!!! Well put. That's a grand idea. Sign me up for 1(00) of those! -Rob (20 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  parts pack request

A pack of LEGO parts, one of each color - that's my suggestion. What color blue is blue? Which of the eight shades of orange is that? These are just a couple of questions I run into from time to time. I've often heard suggestions for somebody to (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: AT-AT (#4483) - What were you thinking?

(...) Okay bad form to reply to self and all... Ever post something quickly and then read it again later and really, really want to reel it back in? If anyone cares or was paying attention, sorry for that last paragraph and the holier-than-though (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: AT-AT (#4483) - What were you thinking?

(...) SNIP (...) Dear LEGO, In the interest of equal time, it's important you know that not all of us feel the same about the AT-AT set. Personally, I love it. It looks great. It was fun to build. It captures much of the detail of the "real" (okay (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  AT-AT (#4483) - What were you thinking?

I had read reviews saying that this model was fragile, but I had no idea how ridiculously fragile it was until I got one for Christmas. You literally can't touch it except in a few special places, without something breaking off. A quick run-down of (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Please release "upgrade"-kit for 8369

(...) Yes, that would be nice to. After using my Dirt Crucher for some time now I to would like to expand and try other ideas. (...) This winter I've done a lot of driving on packed snow and ice (I live in Sweden) and it's practicaly imposible to (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jan-05, to lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact