 Dear LEGO / 5033
Re: Please release "upgrade"-kit for 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 16:13:49 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Maico Arts wrote:
btw:  I would like to see more parts to make more versatile vehicles.

Yes, that would be nice to. After using my Dirt Crucher for some time now I to
would like to expand and try other ideas.

What would be nice too is a 4wheel drive (rear and front axle driven) car.
If the surface does get wet the dirt crusher spins very heavilly and in
rough terrain it is very difficult to get anywhere with just rear wheel
drive.

This winter I've done a lot of driving on packed snow and ice (I live in Sweden)
and it's practicaly imposible to run on anything but the lowest speed on thous
surfaces. The slightest touch on the stearing will send the car into a wilde
spin. It's hard to even get it started from a stand still if it's to slippry,
the car will just donut like crazy.
I've found that the best way to handle an 8369 in slipry conditions is to simply
run it in reverse :)
4WD would be great for thouse conditions... and mabye a better tyre.

Any way, it's still a great car and the short range is my only realy serious
complaint. The rest is fine considering the price and I'm sure (or rather I
hope) LEGO will improve upon it in coming models/expansions.

/Henrik