 Dear LEGO / 4972
4971  |  4973
Subject:
Please release "upgrade"-kit for 8369
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 19:16:18 GMT

Dear LEGO,

I recently bought the 8369 Dirt Crusher RC. It's a great car in many ways, fast,
strong and fun to drive on allmost any terrain.
Though I'm not compleatley happy with it. Why? Becous the range of the
controller is rediculusly short. I can bearly drive 10m away before the car
stopps responding. For indoor models such as 8366 Supersonic RC 10m is still
short, but I suppose it is acceptable. But for an outdoor model, as the Dirt
Crucher is, I find it compleatley unacceptable.

I would sugest you release an "upgrade"-kit for 8369 (or for all your RC-cars as
they seem to use the same controller) containing a new controller with greater
range. It could be a bit bigger as well, to house a more potent battery pack
then a single 9v battery (to cope with the increased power output).

Best regards,
Henrik