 Dear LEGO / 4971
Re: X-Large baseplates in other colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 00:26:16 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Ray Sanders wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Corey Sanders wrote:
Well, they do make them in blue, red, and yellow as seen in this set:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4509

I emailed them with the same request but didn't get a response.

Corey (no relation to Ray)  :)

Hmmm  4509 shows as Sold Out on the S@H web site (not that I really wanted one
anyway). The LUGNET Guide entry for 4509 says that 4522 is the 2004 replacement,
but 4522 does not show on LUGNET or S@H. In any case, I'm glad to see that they
make them in other colors. Other than blue, not the colors I was thinking of
tho.

I don't have one of those tables but it looks to me like the entire corner
section is molded in 1 piece.

ROSCO

The baseplates aren't attached.  Also, I've never heard about 4522.  Brand
Retail is still selling 4509s.

-Brian