 Dear LEGO / 5040
Re: parts pack request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:26:27 GMT

Ben Fleskes wrote:
A pack of LEGO parts, one of each color - that's my suggestion.
Hi, Ben,

I thought of such a set, too (although I thought of tiles 2x2 with a
number printed on them, but bricks 2x4 have definitely more style).

Nonetheless, this won't happen, because
a) It would make sense. And ideas that make sense don't come true at TLC
any more.
b) After they once gave a list of their colour numbers and names to the
AFOL public (available e.g. at peeron), the colour list is super-secret
again. They weren't even allowed to tell us the numbers of the
hard-to-identify colours in Jakes list of currently "Universal" colours.
I'ts propably their Angst that the Megablokes might copy bley... (or
might sue TLC because they copied the Megablokes bley?)

yours, Christian