 Dear LEGO / 4032 (-20)
  Re: My identity has been stolen

(...) ferroequinologist-- either the study of trains or the study of ferret looking horses? ;) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: My identity has been stolen

And I'm a ferroequinologist who used to be into LEGO®, but have since found time to pursue other hobbies... (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: My identity has been stolen

(...) if so, i'm using one right now. (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  My identity has been stolen

Dear Lego, Can you explain this? (URL) the use of my visage, I'll expect payment in the form of bricks... or the prompt return of Aquazone. Thank you, Felix Greco (URL) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Is it now time for an ancient Greco/Roman theme?

On NPR's "Talk of the Nation" tomorrow, the discussion will be about the new movies and popularity of books about the ancient world. Apparently there are no less than three Hollywood producers working on movies about Alexander the Great. Gladiator (...) (22 years ago, 31-Jul-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Ancient Greece

(...) I agree, but in the gaming material (official or semi-official per lucas anyways), Luke, Han, Leia, et al, are refered to as human or humanoid, so I'll agree to it. (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Ancient Greece

(...) Dude, *Everyone* in Star Wars is an alien. Steve (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Ancient Greece

On the Lego Adventurers page, you mention 'adventures in ancient Greece'. PLEEEEASE make this a theme, not just a game. While you're at it, make a Roman theme (Legomanicus Maximus-hah!), Venice (liquid filled baseplates-kidding!-I do want Venice (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Bill Changing Machine

(...) Knowing that Lego in bulk 25 cent vending machines has been a long-time dream of Suz's, I was also sad when her supplies were exhausted. I was very happy to be able to refill the machine with what minifigs and elements I had available so more (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.party, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Shop-At-Home Web Site Problems

(...) XFUT to .lego.direct I think this belongs there, since you want LEGO to respond, if not in word then action. Jude (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Shop-At-Home Web Site Problems

Please fix the Shop-At-Home web site. Whenever you have Web Specials in your shopping cart and then you enter your AFOL23 coupon or a catalog number the Web Specials revert to their original prices. And you can no longer access any web specials on (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: New Technic Set?

(...) Not just stickers, also instructions and boxes I'd think... Maybe we should find out which trashcans they use so we can have an ultra-rare set :) Jan-Albert van Ree (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Set?

Feel sorry for TLC though. I reckon they must have thousands of sticker sheets printed, and now they can start all over again, doing them in HP rather than Compaq... Duq "Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Set?

What do you mean "it was too good to be true"? Did you actually read the info at the links?? The Williams set WILL be released Sep 2002. (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Technic Set?

I was afraid it was too good to be true. Sure would have been cool to have a new set like this, or at least a detail package to convert the SC into this F1 car (ANYBODY AT TLC HEARING THIS????). Personally I find this version of the SC to be much (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

  To My Dearest Toy Company

Dear Lego, In the 2003 lineup of toys that your company would produce, I would humbly like to add a few suggestions. As you are currently aware, the production of lego sets in the Pirate, Space and Castle lines are somewhat... ahem... limited. To (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Coupons and other goodies at Gencon

Dear Jake, Will Lego have a display at Gencon and if so will the booth be strictly Bionicle related? I know last years display was visually awesome but only Bionicle related. Will they have coupons or other goodies at the booth? Goodies like Santa (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Star Wars Weapons

After seeing the 2 MOCs below. Moish Brenmans' custom Lightsaber, (URL) Immonens' Han Solo Blaster, (URL) are awesome!!! They got me thinking, wouldn't it be cool if TLG released these as sets. Not these specifically, but, Star Wars movie "props". (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jul-02, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.starwars)

  What makes 375 a Legend? (Was: New legend is up ))Color Variants(()

[X-posted & FUT .castle] "Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Gz401w.CG@lugnet.com... (...) Is it true that the original Yellow Castle was so appealing? This seems to be the concensus at LUGnet, but I remember (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

  Re: New legend is up ))Color Variants((

(...) It’s a great idea, and something I believe has been discussed here before. I personally sense that a Dark Gray, Gray, or ultra cool “light Blue” 375 would be outstanding choice set to deliver a variant reproduction offer. (...) The topic of (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jul-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact