 Dear LEGO / 4019
Re: New Technic Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2002 20:05:23 GMT

What do you mean "it was too good to be true"?  Did you actually read the info
at the links??

The Williams set WILL be released Sep 2002.

In lugnet.dear-lego, Gregory Muri writes:
I was afraid it was too good to be true.  Sure would have been cool to have
a new set like this, or at least a detail package to convert the SC into
this F1 car (ANYBODY AT TLC HEARING THIS????).  Personally I find this
version of the SC to be much more appealing than the stock version.  Maybe I
will just have to make some body panels, wings and decals to convert my SC
as Lego seems not to be interested in supporting the folks that prefer
Technic over Bionicle.

"Michael Edwards" <medwards@kanohipower.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
Compaq is the main sponsor of BMW Williams, to me that's a another SC in • new
colours... 'WilliamsF1 Team Racer' will allow children to build and • re-build
their very own FW24. How about a Jordan or Bar model?

A quick search on the net:
http://f1.racing-live.com/en/headlines/news/detail/020131162725.shtml
http://www.formula1.nl/f1/archief/00000981.htm *Dutch*
Lego Image: http://www.formula1.nl/f1crew/02williams_lego.jpg