 Dear LEGO / 4021
Re: New Technic Set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:12:07 GMT

Duq wrote:
Feel sorry for TLC though. I reckon they must have thousands of sticker
sheets printed, and now they can start all over again, doing them in HP
rather than Compaq...

Not just stickers, also instructions and boxes I'd think...

Maybe we should find out which trashcans they use so we can have an
ultra-rare set :)

Jan-Albert van Ree