 Dear LEGO / 3879
Re: Bring back the old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 20:22:56 GMT

"Scott E. Sanburn" <ls_ses@hotmail.com> writes:
Indeed. I don't know if they have the old style mold or not. Is the Cyprus
Tree mold new or the original? DO they have multiples of molds of various parts?

I believe I remember reading either Jake or Brad say that the Cypress
was the original mold.  The problem with the old helmets is that
they're too fragile.

--Bill.