 Dear LEGO / 3872
Re: Bring back the old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 04:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  So I don't think it's at all beyond the realm of possibility.  It's even
  more likely if 928, 924, or 918 (the ULTIMATE space classics!) is re-
  released!  (I keep thinking of this with the Yellow Castle in mind too--
  but that old-style helmet is a persistent problem.)
I still don't understand the whole big deal with the old-style helmets.  How
many new molds has Lego made in the last copule of years with Bionicle, HP,
Starwars, JS, Belville etc etc...  how much would it hurt for them to make
ONE to re-release some of the greatest sets (and one of the greatest themes)
ever?

Would they sell?  No worse than Jack Stone... :)

Just my 2c

Michael Dallaston