 Dear LEGO / 3868
Re: Bring back the old
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 03:01:04 GMT

Lindsay & All,

  Unfortunately, Futuron might not be quite "classic" enough for the
  demand (although I wouldn't mind seeing them too).  But the Classic
  spaceman--albeit with a newer-style helmet, I'd imagine--has no unique
  parts and in fact only *one* printing to recover (and even that's not
  a full-torso print, and it's only two-color).  So I'd bet they could
  make a packet with a Legends Classic Spaceman pack.

Well, I was chuckling at myself when I wrote this, I doubt any classic
spacemen will come to life again. More of a wish than anything. That is what
Dear LEGO is for. : )

  A great idea!  Now, if we could get Futuron packs, great--but I'd
  love the following available in packs:

  *Classic Space Assortment $6.99 (5 figs: red, white, blue, black, gold)
  *Classic Firemen $6.99 (5 figs: 4 classic w/ white helmet, one chief)
  *Classic Blacktron/Futuron $7.99 (basically a re-release of set 6703)
        http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6703
  *Classic Pirate $6.99 (5 figs, basically a re-release of 6251).

  Others?

  (I'd happily pay $8 for the packs, really.)

10 actually isn't too bad either, but I won't hold my breath.

Scott S.